summer staples: the floral romper

8 Jun

IMG_2203IMG_2204Normally I despise the color pink, but I love this romper in spite of it.  It’s perfect for summer, and I adore anything with a halter neckline.  SF micro-climates make it impossible to leave the house without an extra layer, so I brought along a chunky sweater as well.

This week I discovered just how much of a coffee snob I’ve become.  I bought some cheap espresso from TJ’s, thinking I could save myself $8 and I wouldn’t be able to tell the difference.  It was so bitter and disgusting, I wound up trying to drink it in one gulp, like a shot of whiskey.  So this morning we walked down to Blue Bottle and bought real espresso to replace it.  Lesson learned:  don’t get stingy on coffee.

NastyGal romper, Rebecca Minkoff bag, Tibi sweater, Chloe sunnies

Advertisements

6 Responses to “summer staples: the floral romper”

1. Carly's Closet June 9, 2013 at 11:08 am #

I love this romper! Keep up with your blog, I love it! You’re doing an amazing job!

Carly’s Closet

2. Beatrice June 10, 2013 at 2:17 am #

I’m with you, not much of a pink fan but this really works. Such a cute outfit!
    B x

beabopsstylediary.com

3. Khylee March 30, 2014 at 11:33 pm #

Totally odd, but if you ever fall out of love with that romper, I would loooooove to buy it from you. I have been searching for it for ages (hence how I ended up on your lovely blog). Seeing how you styled it makes me want it all the more! Cheers! Xo.

• jessidebergerac May 3, 2014 at 11:25 am #

Hey Khylee, I’m doing some spring cleaning, if you’re still interested I could list it on Threadflip for you?

• Khylee May 3, 2014 at 12:11 pm #

Hi there! YES, absolutely!! I can purchase right away! Would you mind sending me another reply when you list it so I know when to go search for it? Thank you for your response! How exciting. I can assure you it’s going to be loved to death, haha! Thanks again.

• jessidebergerac May 3, 2014 at 7:32 pm #

Here ya go! Hope you love it!